I work my studio in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, for clients in the UK and abroad, for collectors, dealers, insurance companies and private individuals. I am also a registered restorer for Lladro. Visits to my studio can be arranged by appointment.
Estimates and Cost
- Quotations for china restoration and other repairs are based on the size and complexity of the project AND on the value of the damaged piece.
- Please do not try to repair the item yourself as this results in more work for the restorer and therefore a higher cost.
- Repairs usually take less than 12 weeks but I never promise a piece quickly as I take time to achieve the perfection we both require.
- Estimates of cost are without obligation but for written quotations for insurance purposes there is a small charge.
- Prices start from a very reasonable £60.
Please wrap all large fragments separately and place small chips and shards in an envelope or plastic bag. Ensure that all parts are padded well in an adequately sized box, with your name, address and telephone number inside the parcel, and notify me when the parcel has been dispatched. Whilst in transit no responsibility can be accepted for breakage or loss to or from my studio.